With motorcycle insurance, you can choose how much and what kind of coverage you need, for many different types of bikes. Protect your bike with the following types of motorcycle insurance coverage:
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability – covers you if you’re at fault for an accident that injures another person or damages someone’s property.
- Comprehensive & Collision – pays to repair or replace your motorcycle if it’s stolen or damaged in an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Medical Payments – covers the cost of necessary medical care you receive as the result of a motorcycle accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Custom Parts & Equipment – covers custom parts on your motorcycle over and above the limit provided by comprehensive insurance coverage.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – protects you if the person at fault for an accident doesn’t have insurance or not enough insurance, including medical treatment and lost wages.
- Roadside Assistance – If your motorcycle breaks down, Roadside Assistance will pay to tow it to the nearest qualified repair facility and covers necessary labour costs at the place of breakdown in the event of a mechanical breakdown, dead battery, flat tire, insufficient fuel, etc.
Ways To Save on Motorcycle Insurance
You may qualify for discounts to help you save on motorcycle insurance. Some ways include:
- Claims-Free Renewal – if you have no at-fault accidents during your previous policy period.
- Homeowner – if you own your own home.
- LoJack – if your bike is equipped with LoJack®.
- Paid in Full – Pay the full amount of your policy upon renewal.
- Prompt Payment – Pay on time for a year and receive a discount when your policy renews.
- Responsible Driver – No accidents or violations on your driving record for the last three years.
- Safety Course – Completing an approved safety course.